Pipe rotators U-Range
Pipe rotators of the U-Range: Pipe Rotators are used for clamping, rotating, and tilting of pipes with round profiles in manual and automatic welding, mainly in the field of pipe construction (prefabrication and assembly on site) and central heating construction.
This Pipe Rotator with Clamping Roller System (Patented) has essential advantages over traditional devices.
- They can be used for pipes with elbows, Tee pieces, or other offset loads.
- A wide range of pipes can be clamped. The infinitely variable rotary speed is not affected by
the size of a pipe because of its separate drive unit.
- Quick precise centering and clamping without chuck, clamping shoe, etc
- Flexible pipe handling – pipe can be clamped at its center of gravity. Tilting moments and supports are irrelevant in most cases.
- It is possible to center two pipes with the same diameter.
- Various combinations are possible – e.g. clamping and driving of a main spindle.